SB 464: Natural Hazards
Natural Hazards; Creating an interagency workgroup to share information, coordinate ongoing efforts, and collaborate on initiatives relating to natural hazards; designating the director of the Division of Emergency Management or his or her designee as the liaison to and coordinator of the workgroup, etc.
Last Action: 5/2/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 181 (Ch. 2017-48) -SJ 628
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Community Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 70
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 02/21/17, 12:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 147
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 147
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 03/06/17, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 147
• Introduced -SJ 70
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 147
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 03/22/17, 1:30 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 243
• Now in Rules -SJ 243
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/06/17, 10:30 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 319
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 319
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/02/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 628
• Substituted CS/HB 181 -SJ 628
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/HB 181 (Ch. 2017-48) -SJ 628
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.