CS/SB 472: Charlotte County
LOCAL BILL by Regulated Industries ; Grimsley
Charlotte County; Providing space and seating requirements for the issuance of special alcoholic beverage licenses to event centers, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Community Affairs, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1439 (Ch. 2017-223)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 71
• Introduced -SJ 71
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/28/17, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Regulated Industries; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 258
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Regulated Industries read 1st time -SJ 260
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 258
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Community Affairs, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 1439 (Ch. 2017-223)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.