SB 514: Fees of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation
GENERAL BILL by Stargel
Fees of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation; Revising the amount of the additional delinquency fee a board or the department must impose under certain circumstances; revising the surcharge rate assessed on certain permits, etc.
Last Action: 4/19/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 741 (Ch. 2017-29) -SJ 432
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 74
• Introduced -SJ 74
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/15/17, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 233
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 233
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/29/17, 11:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 259
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 259
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/05/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -SJ 331
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 331
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/19/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 432
• Substituted HB 741 -SJ 432
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 741 (Ch. 2017-29) -SJ 432
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.