SB 808: Maximum Class Size
GENERAL BILL by Mayfield
Maximum Class Size; Revising requirements for charter school compliance with maximum class size requirements; calculating a school district’s class size categorical allocation reduction at the school average when maximum class size requirements are not met; revising requirements for compliance with maximum class size requirements for a school participating in the Principal Autonomy Pilot Project Program, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2017 Senate - On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/25/17, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Education (ED)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Pre-K - 12 Education (AED)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Pre-K - 12 Education; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 98
• Introduced -SJ 98
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/21/17, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 242
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Pre-K - 12 Education -SJ 243
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Pre-K - 12 Education, 04/18/17, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Pre-K - 12 Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 435
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 435
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/25/17, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.