CS/SB 1018: Contaminated Site Cleanup
Contaminated Site Cleanup; Providing an exception to a requirement that an applicant for advanced cleanup demonstrate an ability to pay cost share; requiring that the Department of Environmental Protection determine whether specified requirements are acceptable under certain circumstances; authorizing site assessments in advance of site priority ranking under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2017 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/17 --If Received
Location: Acted on by committee/council, pending report (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 113
• Introduced -SJ 113
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 03/14/17, 2:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 181
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 226
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources -SJ 181
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 04/13/17, 1:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 424
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 424
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/25/17, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/17 --If Received
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.