CS/HB 1043: Prudent Utility Investments in Natural Gas Reserves
GENERAL BILL by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee ; Brodeur ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Fischer
Prudent Utility Investments in Natural Gas Reserves; Authorizes PSC to approve cost recovery for prudent natural gas reserve investments & prudently incurred expenses for certain electric utilities; prohibits PSC from approving natural gas reserve investments for cost recovery under certain circumstances; requires PSC to adopt rules by specified date.
Last Action: 4/26/2017 House - Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 897
Location: In committee/council (COM)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 112
• Introduced -HJ 112
• On Committee agenda-- Energy and Utilities Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 12:00 pm, Mashburn Hall
• CS by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 6 -HJ 493
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Energy and Utilities Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 486
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 897
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.