SB 1222: School Grades
School Grades; Providing that a school exhibits a feeder pattern for the purpose of designating school grades if at least a majority of its students are scheduled to be assigned to the graded school, etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to HB 781 -SJ 737
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Pre-K - 12 Education; Appropriations -SJ 129
• Introduced -SJ 129
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/21/17, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building --Discussed/Workshop
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 03/27/17, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Education; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 256
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Pre-K - 12 Education -SJ 256
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Pre-K - 12 Education, 04/13/17, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Pre-K - 12 Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 404
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 404
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/20/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 442
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 442
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 737
• Substituted HB 781 -SJ 737
• Laid on Table, refer to HB 781 -SJ 737
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.