CS/SB 1468: Education
GENERAL BILL by Education ; Galvano
Education; Requiring the Auditor General to conduct annual audits of the Florida School for the Deaf and the Blind; creating the Early Childhood Music Education Incentive Pilot Program within the Department of Education for a specified period, etc.
Last Action: 4/25/2017 Senate - CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0
Location: Acted on by committee/council, pending report (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Education; Appropriations Subcommittee on Pre-K - 12 Education; Appropriations -SJ 196
• Introduced -SJ 196
• On Committee agenda-- Education, 04/03/17, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Education; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 299
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Education read 1st time -SJ 304
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Pre-K - 12 Education -SJ 299
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Pre-K - 12 Education, 04/18/17, 1:30 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Pre-K - 12 Education; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 435
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 435
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/25/17, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 16 NAYS 0
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.