SB 10: Water Resources
Water Resources; Providing an exception to the requirement that bonds issued for acquisition and improvement of land, water areas, and related property interests and resources be deposited into the Florida Forever Trust Fund and distributed in a specified manner; requiring the South Florida Water Management District to seek proposals from willing sellers of property within the Everglades Agricultural Area for land that is suitable for the reservoir project; increasing the minimum annual funding for certain Everglades projects under specified circumstances, etc. APPROPRIATION: Indeterminate
Last Action: 3/10/2017 Senate - Now in Appropriations -SJ 182
Location: In committee/council (AP)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/07/17, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 147
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources -SJ 147
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 03/08/17, 9:30 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 39
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 5 NAYS 1 -SJ 182
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 182
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.