CS/SB 1156: Corporate Income Tax
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Stargel
Corporate Income Tax; Adopting the 2017 version of the Internal Revenue Code; extending the extension to file a corporate return under certain circumstances; revising the filing date for estimated tax under certain circumstances, etc.
Last Action: 5/1/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7099 (Ch. 2017-67), HB 7109 (Ch. 2017-36) -SJ 580
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax (AFT)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 124
• Introduced -SJ 124
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, 03/15/17, 9:30 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 182
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 182
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/13/17, 9:30 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 412
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 415
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 412
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/01/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 580
• Substituted HB 7099 -SJ 580
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7099 (Ch. 2017-67), HB 7109 (Ch. 2017-36) -SJ 580
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.