CS/HB 333: Rural Economic Development Initiative
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee ; Clemons ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Albritton
Rural Economic Development Initiative; Revises legislative intent relating to Rural Economic Development Initiative (REDI); redefines term "rural area of opportunity"; revises duties, responsibilities, & membership of REDI; revises reporting requirements.
Last Action: 3/30/2017 House - Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 519
Location: In committee/council (TTA)
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee; Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 54
• Introduced -HJ 54
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 9:00 am, 12 HOB
• CS by Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 492
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Property Rights Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 482
• Now in Transportation and Tourism Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 519
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.