CS/CS/HB 423: Beverage Law
GENERAL BILL by Commerce Committee ; Careers and Competition Subcommittee ; La Rosa
Beverage Law; Provides exemption from provisions relating to tied house evil for specified financial transactions between manufacturer or importer of malt beverages & licensed vendor; provides conditions for exemption; provides penalties.
Last Action: 4/27/2017 House - Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/SB 388 -HJ 930
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Careers and Competition Subcommittee; Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee; Commerce Committee -HJ 60
• Introduced -HJ 60
• On Committee agenda-- Careers and Competition Subcommittee, 03/28/17, 8:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS by Careers and Competition Subcommittee; YEAS 9 NAYS 6 -HJ 521
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Careers and Competition Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 514
• Original reference(s) removed: Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee
• CS referred to Commerce Committee -HJ 527
• Now in Commerce Committee -HJ 527
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce Committee, 04/24/17, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• CS/CS by- Commerce Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 9 -HJ 806
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 805
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/27/17
• CS/CS by Commerce Committee read 1st time -HJ 796
• Substituted CS/CS/SB 388 -HJ 930
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/CS/SB 388 -HJ 930
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.