HB 5201: Medicaid Services
GENERAL BILL by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee ; Brodeur
Medicaid Services; Provides eligibility for certain persons with AIDS for optional payments for medical assistance; updates references for calculating disproportionate share program payments to certain hospitals for 2017-2018 fiscal year; provides for certain home & community-based service waiver participants to transition into long-term care managed care program.
Last Action: 4/13/2017 House - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2500 (Ch. 2017-70), SB 2514 (Ch. 2017-129) -HJ 662
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 460
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 519
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/05/17, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 25 NAYS 0 -HJ 591
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 591
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/12/17
• Read 2nd time -HJ 622
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Substituted SB 2514 -HJ 662
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2500 (Ch. 2017-70), SB 2514 (Ch. 2017-129) -HJ 662
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.