The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
SB 662: Cigarette Tax Collection Trust Fund
GENERAL BILL by Young ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Latvala ; Brandes ; Baxley ; Benacquisto
Cigarette Tax Collection Trust Fund; Revising, for a specified timeframe, the amount of the net collections of the cigarette tax collected by the Division of Alcoholic Beverages and Tobacco of the Department of Business and Professional Regulation which is to be paid to the Board of Directors of the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute for certain purposes, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Regulated Industries (RI)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Regulated Industries; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations -SJ 85
• On Committee agenda-- Regulated Industries, 03/08/17, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 85
• Favorable by Regulated Industries; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 173
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services -SJ 173
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.