CS/SB 664: Disaster Preparedness Tax Exemption
GENERAL BILL by Commerce and Tourism ; Bean
Disaster Preparedness Tax Exemption; Providing a sales and use tax exemption for certain tangible personal property related to disaster preparedness during a specified period, etc. APPROPRIATION: $290,580.00
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7109 (Ch. 2017-36)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax; Appropriations -SJ 85
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 03/06/17, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 148
• Introduced -SJ 85
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Commerce and Tourism read 1st time -SJ 146
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax -SJ 148
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Finance and Tax, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7109 (Ch. 2017-36)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.