The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
SB 7000: Florida Building Commission
GENERAL BILL by Community Affairs ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Perry ; Campbell ; Mayfield
Florida Building Commission; Requiring the commission to use the 6th edition, and subsequent editions, of the Florida Building Code as the foundation for the development of and updates to the code; requiring the commission to review, rather than update, the Florida Building Code every 3 years; deleting a provision that specifies how long amendments or modifications to the foundation remain effective, etc.
Last Action: 5/5/2017 Senate - Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1021 (Ch. 2017-149)
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government (AGG)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Submitted for consideration by Community Affairs
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/24/17, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building -- Submitted as Committee Bill; YEAS 8 NAYS 0
• Referred to Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 133
• Introduced -SJ 133
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 03/15/17, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 234
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 234
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations, companion bill(s) passed, see CS/CS/HB 1021 (Ch. 2017-149)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.