CS/CS/SB 832: Unmanned Devices
GENERAL BILL by Rules ; Criminal Justice ; Young
Unmanned Devices; Authorizing operation of personal delivery devices within a county or municipality under certain circumstances; exempting personal delivery devices from certain registration and insurance requirements; creating the "Unmanned Aircraft Systems Act," etc.
Last Action: 5/3/2017 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 1027 -SJ 729
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Transportation; Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Rules -SJ 100
• Introduced -SJ 100
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 03/21/17, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 244
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 248
• Now in Transportation -SJ 244
• On Committee agenda-- Transportation, 04/04/17, 9:30 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Transportation; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 291
• Now in Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities -SJ 291
• On Committee agenda-- Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities, 04/19/17, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 442
• Now in Rules -SJ 442
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 04/25/17, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 478
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 480
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 05/03/17
• Read 2nd time -SJ 729
• Substituted CS/HB 1027 -SJ 729
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 1027 -SJ 729
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.