SB 48: Relief of Ashraf Kamel and Marguerite Dimitri by the Palm Beach County School Board
CLAIM/LOCAL by Gibson
Relief of Ashraf Kamel and Marguerite Dimitri by the Palm Beach County School Board; Providing for the relief of Ashraf Kamel and Marguerite Dimitri by the Palm Beach County School Board; providing for an appropriation to compensate Ashraf Kamel and Marguerite Dimitri for the wrongful death of their minor child, Jean A. Pierre Kamel, as a result of the negligence of the Palm Beach County School Board, etc. CLAIM: $360,000.00
Last Action: 3/7/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 6523 -SJ 838
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Special Master on Claim Bills; Judiciary; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 12
• Introduced -SJ 12
• Recommendation: Favorable by Special Master on Claim Bills -SJ 161
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 161
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 01/18/18, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 204
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 204
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 02/13/18, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 347
• Now in Rules -SJ 347
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/22/18, 10:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 1 -SJ 384
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 384
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/07/18 -SJ 876
• Read 2nd time -SJ 837, 838
• Substituted CS/HB 6523 -SJ 838
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/HB 6523 -SJ 838
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.