HB 119: Adult Cardiovascular Services
GENERAL BILL by Pigman
Adult Cardiovascular Services; Establishes criteria that must be included by AHCA in rules relating to licensure of certain hospitals performing percutaneous coronary intervention procedures.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Health Policy
Bill Text: PDF
- Health Policy (HP)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services (AHS)
- Appropriations (AP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Health Innovation Subcommittee; Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 20
• On Committee agenda-- Health Innovation Subcommittee, 12/06/17, 1:30 pm, Mashburn Hall
• Favorable by Health Innovation Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 258
• Now in Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 258
• On Committee agenda-- Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee, 01/09/18, 1:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Introduced -HJ 20
• Favorable by Health Care Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 312
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 312
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 01/18/18, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -HJ 369
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 369
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 01/31/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 453
• Read 3rd time -HJ 453
• Passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 453
• In Messages
• Referred to Health Policy; Appropriations Subcommittee on Health and Human Services; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 343
• Received -SJ 343
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Health Policy
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.