SB 192: Public Meetings
GENERAL BILL by Baxley
Public Meetings; Specifying conditions under which members of any board or commission of any state agency or authority or of any agency or authority of any county, municipal corporation, or political subdivision may participate in fact-finding exercises or excursions, etc.
Last Action: 1/11/2018 Senate - Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 141
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Ethics and Elections; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 21
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 10/10/17, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 102
• Now in Community Affairs -SJ 102
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 10/24/17, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 102
• Now in Rules -SJ 102
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/11/18, 9:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 21
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 141
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 141
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.