CS/SJR 194: Limitation on Terms of Office for Members of a District School Board
Limitation on Terms of Office for Members of a District School Board; Proposing amendments to the State Constitution to limit the terms of office for a member of a district school board, etc.
• Referred to Ethics and Elections; Education; Rules -SJ 21
• Introduced -SJ 21
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 01/30/18, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 4 NAYS 2 -SJ 257
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Education -SJ 257
• CS by Ethics and Elections read 1st time -SJ 259
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Education
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.