CS/SB 244: Domestic Wastewater Collection System Assessment and Maintenance
GENERAL BILL by Environmental Preservation and Conservation ; Brandes
Domestic Wastewater Collection System Assessment and Maintenance; Establishing the blue star collection system assessment and maintenance program; requiring the Department of Environmental Protection to adopt rules and review and, if appropriate, approve applications for certification under the program; creating a presumption of compliance with certain total maximum daily load requirements for certified blue star utilities; requiring the department to provide extended operating permits when a certified blue star utility applies for permit renewal under certain conditions, etc.
Last Action: 2/8/2018 Senate - Now in Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities -SJ 297
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 23
• Introduced -SJ 23
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/05/18, 4:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 297
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Environmental Preservation and Conservation read 1st time -SJ 298
• Now in Communications, Energy, and Public Utilities -SJ 297
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.