CS/HB 417: Pub. Rec./Child Advocacy Center Personnel and Child Protection Team Members
PUBLIC RECORDS/GENERAL BILL by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee ; Jenne
Pub. Rec./Child Advocacy Center Personnel and Child Protection Team Members; Providing an exemption from public records requirements for certain identifying and location information of current or former directors, managers, supervisors, and clinical employees of child advocacy centers that meet certain standards and requirements, members of a child protection team, and the spouses and children thereof; providing for future legislative review and repeal of the exemption; providing a statement of public necessity, etc.
Last Action: 3/8/2018 House - Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1111
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Health Quality Subcommittee; Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 38
• On Committee agenda-- Health Quality Subcommittee, 12/06/17, 8:30 am, Mashburn Hall
• Favorable by Health Quality Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 256
• Now in Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee -HJ 256
• On Committee agenda-- Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee, 01/10/18, 8:30 am, Morris Hall
• Introduced -HJ 38
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 312
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Oversight, Transparency and Administration Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 305
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 338
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 01/25/18, 11:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 433
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 433
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/14/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 582
• Read 3rd time -HJ 582
• Temporarily postponed, on 3rd Reading -HJ 582
• Amendment(s) adopted (056567) -HJ 589
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 111 NAYS 0 -HJ 589
• In Messages
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 376
• Received -SJ 376
• Withdrawn from Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 800
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 800
• Substituted for CS/SB 1212 -SJ 800
• Read 2nd time -SJ 800
• Amendment(s) adopted (931918) -SJ 800
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 885
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 885
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (931918) -HJ 1110
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 1110, 1111
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -HJ 1111
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.