SB 440: Florida Veterans Care Program
Florida Veterans Care Program; Creating the program within the Agency for Health Care Administration; specifying the purpose of the program; authorizing the agency, in consultation with the Department of Veterans’ Affairs, to negotiate with federal agencies in order to seek federal funding for the program; prohibiting the use of state funds to support the program; providing that the act does not affect a person’s eligibility for the state Medicaid program, etc.
• Referred to Health Policy; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Appropriations -SJ 36
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 11/07/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 102
• Now in Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security -SJ 102
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 12/06/17, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 101
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 101
• Introduced -SJ 36
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.