SB 440: Florida Veterans Care Program
Florida Veterans Care Program; Creating the program within the Department of Veterans’ Affairs; authorizing the department, the Agency for Health Care Administration, and the Department of Children and Families to jointly negotiate with federal agencies in order to seek federal funding for the program; prohibiting the use of state funds to support the program; providing that the act does not affect a person’s eligibility for the state Medicaid program, etc.
• Referred to Health Policy; Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Appropriations -SJ 36
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 11/07/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 102
• Now in Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security -SJ 102
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 12/06/17, 10:00 am, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 101
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 101
• Introduced -SJ 36
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/22/18, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 384
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 384
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/27/18 -SJ 402
• Read 2nd time -SJ 398
• Amendment(s) adopted (510846) -SJ 398
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 399
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 409
• Passed as amended; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 409
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.