HB 449: Children's Initiatives
GENERAL BILL by Stafford ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Brown ; Davis ; Hardemon ; Mercado
Children's Initiatives; Creates Tampa Sulphur Springs Neighborhood of Promise Success Zone within City of Tampa in Hillsborough County & Overtown Children & Youth Coalition within City of Miami in Miami-Dade County; provides for management by not for profit corporations not subject to state control, supervision, or direction.
• Referred to Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 40
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee, 12/06/17, 4:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Children, Families and Seniors Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 259
• Now in Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee -HJ 259
• Introduced -HJ 40
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/24/18, 8:30 am, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -HJ 412
• Now in Health and Human Services Committee -HJ 412
• On Committee agenda-- Health and Human Services Committee, 02/01/18, 9:30 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by- Health and Human Services Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -HJ 481
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 481
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/14/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 578
• Read 3rd time -HJ 578
• Passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 578, 579
• In Messages
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 377
• Received -SJ 376
• Withdrawn from Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Community Affairs; Rules -SJ 908
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 908
• Substituted for SB 720 -SJ 908, 909
• Read 2nd time -SJ 908
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 1013
• Passed; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 1013
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1210
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-148
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.