CS/CS/SB 510: Reporting of Adverse Incidents in Planned Out-of-hospital Births
Reporting of Adverse Incidents in Planned Out-of-hospital Births; Defining the term “adverse incident”; requiring licensed physicians, certified nurse midwives, and licensed midwives to report an adverse incident and a medical summary of events to the Department of Health within a specified timeframe; requiring the department to review adverse incident reports and determine if conduct occurred that is subject to disciplinary action, etc.
Last Action: 3/12/2018 - Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Health Policy; Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Rules -SJ 41
• On Committee agenda-- Health Policy, 11/07/17, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Health Policy; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 103
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Governmental Oversight and Accountability -SJ 103
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 12/05/17, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 102
• Now in Rules -SJ 102
• Introduced -SJ 41
• CS by Health Policy read 1st time -SJ 97
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 01/18/18, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS/CS by- Rules; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -SJ 205
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 205
• CS/CS by Rules read 1st time -SJ 208
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/08/18 -SJ 336
• Read 2nd time -SJ 313
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 370
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 370
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 943
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/18
• Received -HJ 943
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1004
• Substituted for CS/HB 673 -HJ 1004
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1038
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 1038, 1039
• Ordered enrolled -SJ 917
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.