SB 648: Employment Services for Persons with Disabilities
GENERAL BILL by Baxley
Employment Services for Persons with Disabilities; Specifying that participants in certain disabled persons’ work experience activities are considered state employees for workers’ compensation purposes, etc.
Last Action: 1/11/2018 Senate - Now in Appropriations -SJ 142
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Governmental Oversight and Accountability; Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; Appropriations -SJ 53
• On Committee agenda-- Governmental Oversight and Accountability, 12/05/17, 10:00 am, 401 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Governmental Oversight and Accountability; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 101
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government -SJ 101
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government, 01/10/18, 4:00 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 53
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on General Government; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 142
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 142
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.