SB 670: Ratification of Rules of the St. Johns River Water Management District
Ratification of Rules of the St. Johns River Water Management District; Ratifying a specified rule relating to supplemental regulatory measures for the minimum flows and levels of Silver Springs, designated as an Outstanding Florida Spring under s. 373.802(4), F.S., for the sole and exclusive purpose of satisfying any condition on effectiveness pursuant to specified provisions which requires ratification of any rule meeting any specified thresholds of likely adverse impact or increase in regulatory costs, etc.
Last Action: 2/21/2018 Senate - Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7035 (Ch. 2018-41) -SJ 373
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Environmental Preservation and Conservation (EP)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Rules -SJ 54
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 01/09/18, 2:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 54
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 102
• Now in Rules -SJ 102
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/07/18, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 10 NAYS 1 -SJ 336
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 336
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/21/18 -SJ 374
• Read 2nd time -SJ 372
• Substituted HB 7035 -SJ 373
• Laid on Table, companion bill(s) passed, see HB 7035 (Ch. 2018-41) -SJ 373
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.