CS/HB 703: Water Management District Surplus Lands
GENERAL BILL by Government Accountability Committee ; Burgess
Water Management District Surplus Lands; Requires water management districts to publish notice of intention to sell surplus lands on its website; revises circumstances when water management districts must publish first notice of intention to sell surplus lands; revises process for selling certain lower valued surplus lands.
Last Action: 2/21/2018 House - CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 644
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee, 12/06/17, 2:00 pm, 12 HOB
• Favorable by Natural Resources and Public Lands Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 256
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 256
• Introduced -HJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 02/06/18, 12:30 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -HJ 534
• Now in Government Accountability Committee -HJ 534
• On Committee agenda-- Government Accountability Committee, 02/13/18, 3:00 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by- Government Accountability Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0 -HJ 595
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Government Accountability Committee read 1st time -HJ 591
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 600
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/20/18
• Read 2nd time -HJ 618
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 643
• CS passed; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 644
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.