CS/SJR 792: Chief Financial Officer
JOINT RESOLUTION by Ethics and Elections ; Lee
Chief Financial Officer; Proposing an amendment to the State Constitution to revise the duties and responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer, etc.
• Referred to Ethics and Elections; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 62
• Introduced -SJ 62
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 01/30/18, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 257
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Remaining references corrected to Judiciary; Appropriations; Rules -SJ 260
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 260
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 02/06/18, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• CS by Ethics and Elections read 1st time -SJ 259
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 295
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 295
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/15/18, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Appropriations; YEAS 15 NAYS 0
• Now in Rules
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.