CS/SB 872: Young Farmers and Ranchers
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Grimsley
Young Farmers and Ranchers; Creating the Florida Young Farmer and Rancher Advisory Council within the Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services; requiring the department to establish a clearinghouse on its website for resources to assist young and beginning farmers and ranchers, etc.
• Referred to Agriculture; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 66
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture, 01/11/18, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 66
• Favorable by Agriculture; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 141
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources -SJ 141
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 01/24/18, 9:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 228
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 228
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/22/18, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 384
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 384
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 390
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/18 -SJ 435
• Read 2nd time -SJ 422
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 555
• CS passed; YEAS 35 NAYS 0 -SJ 555
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 945
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/06/18
• Received -HJ 945
• Read 2nd time -HJ 1004
• Substituted for CS/HB 645 -HJ 1004
• Amendment(s) adopted (846075) -HJ 1004
• Placed on 3rd reading -HJ 1004
• Read 3rd time -HJ 1039
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 114 NAYS 0 -HJ 1039
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (846075) -SJ 1008
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 1008
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 1020
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2018-85
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.