SM 888: ESPERER Act of 2017
MEMORIAL by Campbell
ESPERER Act of 2017; Urging the Congress to pass H.R. 4184, the ESPERER Act of 2017, etc.
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security (MS)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 67
• Introduced -SJ 67
• On Committee agenda-- Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security, 02/07/18, 4:00 pm, 37 Senate Office Building --Temporarily Postponed
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Military and Veterans Affairs, Space, and Domestic Security
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.