SM 940: Puerto Rico
Puerto Rico; Urging Congress to apply law and policy in Puerto Rico without discrimination or inequality and to incorporate the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico into the United States, etc.
• Referred to Judiciary; Rules -SJ 72
• Introduced -SJ 72
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 01/30/18, 2:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 242
• Now in Rules -SJ 242
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/07/18, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -SJ 336
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 336
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/18 -SJ 1002
• Read 2nd time -SJ 965
• Substituted CS/HM 147 -SJ 965
• Laid on Table, refer to CS/HM 147 -SJ 965
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.