CS/SB 992: C-51 Reservoir Project
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Book
C-51 Reservoir Project; Revising requirements relating to the operation of water storage and use for Phase I and Phase II of the C-51 reservoir project if state funds are appropriated for such phases; authorizing the South Florida Water Management District to enter into certain capacity allocation agreements and to request a waiver for repayment of certain loans; authorizing the Department of Environmental Protection to waive such loan repayment under certain conditions; specifying that the district is not responsible for repayment of such waived loans, etc.
• Referred to Environmental Preservation and Conservation; Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; Appropriations -SJ 76
• Introduced -SJ 76
• On Committee agenda-- Environmental Preservation and Conservation, 02/05/18, 4:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Environmental Preservation and Conservation; YEAS 10 NAYS 0 -SJ 296
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources -SJ 296
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources, 02/14/18, 1:30 pm, 301 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on the Environment and Natural Resources; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 354
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 354
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/18, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Not Considered
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/01/18 --If Received -SJ 435
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/02/18, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Retained on Special Order Calendar --If Received
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 564
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 564
• Retained on Special Order Calendar (3/1/2018)
• Read 2nd time -SJ 553
• Placed on 3rd reading
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 566
• Read 3rd time -SJ 581
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 581, 582
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.