CS/HB 1017: Seminole County
LOCAL BILL by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee ; Cortes, B.
Seminole County; Provides exception to general law; provides for approval of cardroom gaming within Seminole County under requirements of county charter.
Last Action: 1/19/2018 House - On Committee agenda-- Tourism and Gaming Control Subcommittee, 01/23/18, 3:30 pm, Webster Hall
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; Tourism and Gaming Control Subcommittee; Government Accountability Committee -HJ 87
• On Committee agenda-- Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee, 01/10/18, 3:30 pm, 12 HOB
• Introduced -HJ 87
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 321
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Local, Federal and Veterans Affairs Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 309
• Now in Tourism and Gaming Control Subcommittee -HJ 345
• On Committee agenda-- Tourism and Gaming Control Subcommittee, 01/23/18, 3:30 pm, Webster Hall
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.