CS/SB 1208: Florida Correctional Operations Oversight Council
GENERAL BILL by Criminal Justice ; Brandes
Florida Correctional Operations Oversight Council; Creating the council within the Office of Chief Inspector General; specifying the purpose of the council; providing terms of office and requirements regarding the council’s membership; prohibiting the council from interfering with the operations of the Department of Corrections or the Department of Juvenile Justice; establishing certain restrictions applicable to members of the council and council staff, etc. APPROPRIATION: $205,929.00
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Criminal Justice; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 89
• Introduced -SJ 89
• On Committee agenda-- Criminal Justice, 01/16/18, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• CS by Criminal Justice; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 205
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 205
• CS by Criminal Justice read 1st time -SJ 212
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.