CS/SB 1328: Affordable Housing
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Perry
Affordable Housing; Revising the criteria that counties and municipalities must use when evaluating real property as part of their inventory for disposal of lands; revising the procedures under which the Board of Trustees of the Internal Improvement Trust Fund, the Department of Transportation, and the water management districts must dispose of nonconservation surplus lands; authorizing the Florida Housing Finance Corporation to take one or more specified actions against any applicant or affiliate of an applicant upon a determination of good cause and after service of an administrative complaint and adequate notice; defining the term “good cause”; creating the Hurricane Housing Recovery Program to provide funds for certain affordable housing recovery efforts, etc.
• Referred to Community Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 153
• Introduced -SJ 153
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 01/30/18, 10:00 am, 301 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 242
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development -SJ 242
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/21/18, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 385
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 385
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 02/27/18, 11:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 20 NAYS 0 -SJ 436
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 436
• CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 438
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/08/18 -SJ 967
• Retained on Special Order Calendar
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.