CS/SB 1442: Early Childhood Court Programs
Early Childhood Court Programs; Requiring the program to incorporate specified components to be considered an early childhood court; authorizing the courts to create early childhood court programs; requiring the Office of the State Courts Administrator to contract with certain university based centers; requiring the office, in partnership with the center and within appropriated funds, to provide training to program court teams, etc.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 Senate - Died in Appropriations
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs (CF)
- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice (ACJ)
- Appropriations (AP)
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations -SJ 168
• Introduced -SJ 168
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 01/29/18, 4:00 pm, 401 Senate Office Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 4 NAYS 0 -SJ 242
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs read 1st time -SJ 245
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice -SJ 242
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice, 02/21/18, 1:30 pm, 37 Senate Office Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 384
• Now in Appropriations -SJ 384
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Appropriations
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.