HB 7089: Public Safety
GENERAL BILL by Judiciary Committee ; Byrd
Public Safety; Creates and revises numerous provisions relating to public safety.
Last Action: 3/10/2018 House - Died on Calendar
Bill Text: PDF
• Introduced -HJ 610
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 639
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 02/22/18, 1:00 pm, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 24 NAYS 0 -HJ 680
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 680
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died on Calendar
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.