CS/SB 90: Early Childhood Courts
GENERAL BILL by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs ; Book
Early Childhood Courts; Authorizing circuit courts to create early childhood court programs; providing requirements and guidelines for the Office of the State Courts Administrator when hiring community coordinators and a statewide training specialist; authorizing the office to provide funding to circuit courts that choose to establish a coordination system in lieu of creating a community coordinator position, etc.
Last Action: 1/25/2019 Senate - Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice; Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 01/22/19, 12:30 pm, 301 Senate Building
• CS by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 7 NAYS 0
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Criminal and Civil Justice
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.