CS/CS/SB 252: Driver License, Identification Card, and Motor Vehicle Registration Applications
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations ; Infrastructure and Security ; Flores
Driver License, Identification Card, and Motor Vehicle Registration Applications; Deleting a requirement that the application form for motor vehicle registration and renewal of registration include language permitting a voluntary contribution to the Auto Club Group Traffic Safety Foundation; requiring that such application form include language permitting a voluntary contribution to the Live Like Bella Childhood Cancer Foundation, etc.
Last Action: 4/17/2019 Senate - CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 362
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Infrastructure and Security; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 51
• On Committee agenda-- Infrastructure and Security, 02/19/19, 4:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• CS by Infrastructure and Security; YEAS 8 NAYS 0 -SJ 159
• Pending reference review under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 03/06/19, 4:15 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Introduced -SJ 51
• CS by Infrastructure and Security read 1st time -SJ 153
• Subcommittee Recommendation: CS/CS by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 187
• Now in Appropriations
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/27/19, 1:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/28/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building --Meeting cancelled
• CS/CS by- Appropriations; YEAS 21 NAYS 0 -SJ 284
• Pending reference review -under Rule 4.7(2) - (Committee Substitute)
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• CS/CS by Appropriations read 1st time -SJ 287
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/19 -SJ 342
• Read 2nd time -SJ 340
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 362
• CS passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 0 -SJ 362
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.