CS/HB 333: State Hemp Program
GENERAL BILL by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee ; Massullo ; Killebrew ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Bell ; Clemons ; Cortes ; Daniels ; Eskamani ; Grieco ; Hart ; Payne ; Polsky ; Raschein ; Roth ; Sabatini ; Smith, D.
State Hemp Program; Creates state hemp program within DACS; directs DACS to submit plan for state program to U.S. Secretary of Agriculture for approval, administer certified hemp seed program, maintain land registry & submit monthly reports to U.S. Secretary of Agriculture, & adopt specified rules in consultation with DOH & DBPR; provides licensure requirements; provides for enforcement of state hemp & hemp seed programs; provides corrective measures for violations.
Last Action: 4/18/2019 House - CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; State Affairs Committee -HJ 46
• Introduced -HJ 46
• PCS on Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee, 03/26/19, 12:00 pm, 12 HOB
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee; YEAS 13 NAYS 0 -HJ 539
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.18(c)
• CS by Agriculture and Natural Resources Subcommittee read 1st time -HJ 530
• Now in Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee -HJ 544
• On Committee agenda-- Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee, 04/02/19, 1:00 pm, Morris Hall
• Favorable by Agriculture and Natural Resources Appropriations Subcommittee; YEAS 11 NAYS 0 -HJ 566
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 566
• PCS on Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/18/19, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• CS/CS by- State Affairs Committee; YEAS 22 NAYS 0
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.