The Senate has convened, unilaterally, in Special Session for the sole purpose of consideration of Executive Order 19-14.
SJR 690: Single Subject Limitation for Taxation and Budget Reform Commission
JOINT RESOLUTION by Rodriguez
Single Subject Limitation for Taxation and Budget Reform Commission; Proposing an amendment to the State Constitution to require that any proposals to revise the State Constitution, or any part thereof, filed by the Taxation and Budget Reform Commission be limited to a single subject, etc.
• Referred to Judiciary; Ethics and Elections; Rules -SJ 83
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/04/19, 3:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 158
• Introduced -SJ 83
• Now in Ethics and Elections
• On Committee agenda-- Ethics and Elections, 03/12/19, 4:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Ethics and Elections; YEAS 6 NAYS 0 -SJ 195
• Now in Rules
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/21/19, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 265
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/26/19 -SJ 578
• Read 2nd time -SJ 521
• Read 3rd time -SJ 522
• Passed; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 522
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.