SB 178: Florida Tourism Marketing
GENERAL BILL by Gruters
Florida Tourism Marketing; Revising the scheduled repeal of the Florida Tourism Industry Marketing Corporation direct-support organization, etc.
• Referred to Commerce and Tourism; Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; Appropriations -SJ 45
• On Committee agenda-- Commerce and Tourism, 02/11/19, 2:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by Commerce and Tourism; YEAS 3 NAYS 0 -SJ 157
• Now in Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development, 02/20/19, 1:30 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Subcommittee Recommendation: Favorable by Appropriations Subcommittee on Transportation, Tourism, and Economic Development; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 160
• Now in Appropriations
• Introduced -SJ 45
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 03/14/19, 10:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 18 NAYS 0 -SJ 256
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/10/19 -SJ 342
• Read 2nd time -SJ 339
• Amendment(s) adopted (785382) -SJ 340
• Ordered engrossed -SJ 340
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 361
• Passed as amended; YEAS 36 NAYS 0 -SJ 362
• Immediately certified -SJ 404
• In Messages
• Indefinitely postponed and withdrawn from consideration
• Died in Messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.