HB 5303: Child Support Enforcement
GENERAL BILL by Government Operations and Technology Appropriations Subcommittee ; Williamson
Child Support Enforcement; Revises requirement that DOR pay federally required annual fee for public assistance cases involving certain individuals.
Last Action: 6/28/2019 - Chapter No. 2019-161, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2500 (Ch. 2019-115)
Bill Text: PDF
- Appropriations (AP)
• Introduced -HJ 456
• Referred to Appropriations Committee -HJ 478
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 03/27/19, 9:00 am, Webster Hall
• Favorable by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 23 NAYS 0 -HJ 538
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 538
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/03/19
• Read 2nd time -HJ 559
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 571
• Passed; YEAS 112 NAYS 0 -HJ 571
• Immediately certified -HJ 575
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 336
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations, 04/11/19, 9:00 am, 412 Knott Building
• Received -SJ 336
• Favorable by- Appropriations; YEAS 19 NAYS 0 -SJ 349
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/17/19 -SJ 378
• Read 2nd time -SJ 377
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 407
• Passed; YEAS 39 NAYS 0 -SJ 407
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 791
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2019-161, companion bill(s) passed, see SB 2500 (Ch. 2019-115)
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.