HB 5005: Collective Bargaining
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; Cummings
Collective Bargaining; Provides for resolution pursuant to specified instructions of collective bargaining issues at impasse between state & certified representatives of the bargaining units for state employees.
Last Action: 2/13/2020 House - In returning messages
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 512
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/12/20
• Introduced -HJ 512
• Read 2nd time -HJ 538
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 558
• Passed; YEAS 118 NAYS 0 -HJ 558
• Immediately certified -HJ 558
• Requests that the Senate pass the bill as passed by the House or agree to include the bill in the Budget Conference -HJ 558
• In Messages
• Referred to Appropriations -SJ 304
• Withdrawn from Appropriations -SJ 304
• Substituted for SB 2504 -SJ 304
• Received -SJ 304
• Read 2nd time -SJ 304
• Amendment(s) adopted (251554) -SJ 304
• Read 3rd time -SJ 304
• Passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 304
• The Senate having refused to pass the bill as passed by the House, acceded to the request for a conference -SJ 304
• Immediately certified -SJ 304
• In returning messages
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.