HB 6033: Rental Agreements upon Foreclosure
GENERAL BILL by Sirois
Rental Agreements upon Foreclosure; Removes provisions relating to termination of rental agreements upon foreclosure of residential premises.
Last Action: 1/24/2020 House - Placed on Calendar -HJ 441
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Civil Justice Subcommittee; Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; Judiciary Committee -HJ 259
• On Committee agenda-- Civil Justice Subcommittee, 12/12/19, 9:00 am, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by Civil Justice Subcommittee; YEAS 14 NAYS 0 -HJ 328
• Now in Insurance and Banking Subcommittee -HJ 328
• On Committee agenda-- Insurance and Banking Subcommittee, 01/15/20, 3:30 pm, Sumner Hall
• Introduced -HJ 259
• Favorable by Insurance and Banking Subcommittee; YEAS 15 NAYS 0 -HJ 394
• Now in Judiciary Committee -HJ 394
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary Committee, 01/23/20, 12:00 pm, Sumner Hall
• Favorable by- Judiciary Committee; YEAS 17 NAYS 0 -HJ 441
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 441
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.