SB 828: Florida ABLE Program
GENERAL BILL by Benacquisto
Florida ABLE Program; Abrogating the future repeal of provisions relating to the Florida ABLE program, etc.
Last Action: 2/20/2020 Senate - Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/26/20
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
• Referred to Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; Rules -SJ 63
• On Committee agenda-- Children, Families, and Elder Affairs, 12/10/19, 2:00 pm, 301 Senate Building
• Favorable by Children, Families, and Elder Affairs; YEAS 5 NAYS 0 -SJ 132
• Now in Rules
• Introduced -SJ 63
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 02/12/20, 4:00 pm, 110 Senate Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 16 NAYS 0 -SJ 306
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 02/26/20
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.