SB 410: Impact Fees
GENERAL BILL by Bennett
Impact Fees; Reenacts a provision relating to the burden of proof required by the government in an action challenging an impact fee. Provides a legislative finding of important state interest. Provides for retroactive operation of the act. Provides for an exception under specified circumstances.
Last Action: 6/17/2011 - Chapter No. 2011-149
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: Web Page | PDF
- Community Affairs (CA)
- Judiciary (JU)
- Rules (RC)
• Referred to Community Affairs; Judiciary; Rules -SJ 39
• On Committee agenda-- Community Affairs, 02/08/11, 2:00 pm, 412 Knott Building
• Favorable by Community Affairs; YEAS 9 NAYS 0 -SJ 117
• Now in Judiciary -SJ 117
• On Committee agenda-- Judiciary, 03/09/11, 3:15 pm, 110 Senate Office Building
• Introduced -SJ 39
• Favorable by Judiciary; YEAS 7 NAYS 0 -SJ 186
• Now in Rules -SJ 186
• On Committee agenda-- Rules, 03/16/11, 8:00 am, 110 Senate Office Building
• Favorable by- Rules; YEAS 12 NAYS 0 -SJ 232
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading -SJ 232
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 03/29/11
• Read 2nd time -SJ 299
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 307
• Passed; YEAS 37 NAYS 1 -SJ 307
• In Messages
• Referred to Calendar -HJ 662
• Received -HJ 662
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/20/11
• Substituted for HB 7021 -HJ 698
• Read 2nd time -HJ 698
• Amendment(s) adopted (842921) -HJ 698
• Read 3rd time -HJ 698
• Passed as amended; YEAS 92 NAYS 24 -HJ 698
• In returning messages
• Concurred in 1 amendment(s) (842921) -SJ 840
• Passed as amended; YEAS 38 NAYS 0 -SJ 840
• Ordered engrossed, then enrolled -SJ 840
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-149
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, not including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.