CS/CS/HB 965: Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program
GENERAL BILL by Appropriations Committee ; Finance and Tax Committee ; Horner ; (CO-INTRODUCERS) Ahern ; Campbell ; Costello ; Ford ; McKeel ; Moraitis ; Precourt ; Young
Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program; Revises provisions relating to amount of tax credit allowed for contribution made to eligible nonprofit scholarship-funding organization; revises provisions relating to carryforward of unused amount of tax credit & rescindment of all or part of tax credit under Florida Tax Credit Scholarship Program.
Last Action: 6/2/2011 - Chapter No. 2011-123
Location: Became Law
Bill Text: PDF
• Referred to Finance and Tax Committee; State Affairs Committee; Appropriations Committee -HJ 84
• Introduced -HJ 84
• On Committee agenda-- Finance and Tax Committee, 03/30/11, 2:15 pm, Morris Hall
• CS by Finance and Tax Committee; YEAS 20 NAYS 3 -HJ 408
• Pending review of CS under Rule 7.19(c)
• CS by Finance and Tax Committee read 1st time -HJ 405
• Now in State Affairs Committee -HJ 414
• On Committee agenda-- State Affairs Committee, 04/07/11, 8:00 am, Morris Hall
• Favorable by State Affairs Committee; YEAS 12 NAYS 3 -HJ 590
• Now in Appropriations Committee -HJ 590
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/15/11, 9:45 am, Webster Hall --Not considered
• On Committee agenda-- Appropriations Committee, 04/15/11, 11:30 am or upon adjournment of session, Webster Hall
• CS/CS by- Appropriations Committee; YEAS 18 NAYS 4 -HJ 672
• Pending review of CS -under Rule 7.19(c)
• Placed on Calendar -HJ 671
• CS/CS by Appropriations Committee read 1st time -HJ 665
• Placed on Special Order Calendar, 04/28/11
• Read 2nd time -HJ 866
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -HJ 979
• Amendment(s) adopted (970733) -HJ 979
• CS passed as amended; YEAS 96 NAYS 18 -HJ 979
• In Messages
• Received -SJ 781
• Referred to Education Pre-K - 12 -SJ 781
• Withdrawn from Education Pre-K - 12 -SJ 768
• Placed on Calendar, on 2nd reading
• Substituted for CS/SB 1388 -SJ 768
• Read 2nd time -SJ 768
• Placed on 3rd reading
• Read 3rd time -SJ 853
• CS passed; YEAS 34 NAYS 5 -SJ 853
• Ordered enrolled -HJ 1218
• Signed by Officers and presented to Governor
• Approved by Governor
• Chapter No. 2011-123
Companion bills that are identical word-for-word, including titles. However, Resolutions and Concurrent Resolutions are considered identical if the only difference is the word "House" or "Senate."
Companion bills that are substantially similar in text or have substantial portions of text that are largely the same.
Bills that have selected provisions that are similar in text.
A bill that is contingent upon passage of another bill within the same chamber, e.g., a trust fund bill, a bill providing a public record exemption, or an implementing bill.
The page numbers, when listed, for citations are constantly under review. The journals or printed bills of the respective chambers should be consulted as the official documents of the Legislature.
The links for the page numbers are formatted to open the bill text PDF directly to the page containing the citation. However, if your browser is set to open PDFs in a new window, as is often the case with 64-bit browsers, the bill text will open to the first page.